|EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICES
Next Level Executive Search follows a unique, well defined, step-by-step system throughout the search and placement process. We follow this system for all searches whether they are interim or permanent, and for all positions, ranging from middle management to senior level.
We are determined to solve each challenge throughout the search by using initiative and imagination. In doing so, we are persistent, very creative, quick, and extremely professional in our approaches and conduct.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the client with the right leaders for success, and to complete the process quickly and professionally. Well-defined search assignment descriptions give potential candidates a clear and informative picture of the company or organization, the position to be filled, and the requirements.
Extensive research is conducted with the client so that we are able to write the search criteria, answer questions from candidates, and conduct an extensive search in the market. The document we use is called situation report. Once the client and NLES approve the search situation report, we begin the search.
The search process proceeds from the situational analysis to the closing of the search.
• Search assignment situational analysis
• Identifying candidates using our extensive global network of sources
• Identifying candidates with traditional and computer-based tools
• Telephone interviewing and screening
• In-person interviewing and screening
• Preliminary and regular reference and background checks
• Closing the search
• Ongoing client follow-up and on-boarding